Why Hire a Painter?
Are you a homeowner that needs interior or exterior doors painted?
Are you a property manager updating and upgrading apartments that have cupboards and doors that need to be refinished?
Are you a general contractor that needs to hire a subcontractor to finish cupboards and doors either for new construction or for remodel projects?
It seems that no matter which category you fit into, you have painting to be done. Why would you hire a painter - specifically a door painter? Because you don't want to do it yourself!
Everyone has a specialty
If your specialty is not painting, you should let someone who's specialty is painting do the work for you, and you do what you do best.
You may think that you can save money if you do it yourself, which might be true, but you often sacrifice quality at the same time.
Reasons for hiring a professional door painter:
- You can supervise instead of doing the actual work.
- You are off clean up duty. Cleaning up from a painting job is a task no one enjoys.
- You can avoid all of the time consuming preparation, such as taking the doors or cabinets down, sanding, or taking off hardware.
- You can rest assured that the correct processes, procedures and products are used for a quality job.
- A professional will have all the right tools and equipment to get the job done, and get it done right.
- A good professional will know all the appropriate details for a quality job that you might not even be aware of.
- You are not the one with paint in your hair and under your fingernails.
- In the end, your doors will have a quality finish.
As a professional door painter I have something unique to offer...
The process I use to refinish a door is unlike any you have seen. I will bring a 24 foot truck to your site.
The shop inside is a fully enclosed mobile fine finish shop that I designed to prepare, spray and dry your doors. All of the mess and clean up are kept inside and later disposed of in an eco friendly manner.
This shop allows me to finish your job on time, and return the door quickly to its place while also controlling my costs, which in turn controls your costs.
Consider the time and disruption savings.
Give me a call for a free estimate on your project. 425-615-6003